Toxic environment

If you have a very small sip of a toxin it generally doesn’t harm you, really.

You continue to have small does, often, daily, for a long time, and eventually you get used to it, adapt even. You don’t even notice it after a while. Or the feeling it creates.

But, once the toxin is removed, eventually you start feeling better. You didn’t realize until hindsight how bad it actually was.

That was what a toxic work environment is like. It’s hard to see from the inside.

Every day, slowly adapting and accepting. Becoming a new normal.

Only removed, and a sufficient time passing can I look and see what it was.

Now I can move forward, stronger, better, whole.


That Planning Guy

Leave a Reply